If you know the importance of Microsoft Office in your professional life, then you must have purchased the product by now. All you need now is the guidelines to install and activate the Office product to start using office.com/setup.
Still, if you are a new user and would like to know the downloading process, here are the steps:
- Go to your Microsoft account through the official page www.office.com/setup.
- Find the ”Install Office” on the home page.
- Now, click on the ”Install” option from there.
- Now, start downloading the Office set up on your device.
- The product will successfully download.
Steps to Install Office in Windows
To conveniently install the Office on your device, follow the steps below:
- Start the process by finding the Office setup file on your device.
- The next step will depend on the browser you are running.
- Choose the ”Run” command if you are working on Internet explorer.
- Go to the ”Setup” option if you are running Chrome.
- Or, choose the ”Save File” option if you are working on Firefox.
- An option asking you to change the settings will appear.
- Do it if required.
- The installation will complete.
- You may watch a small animated video to learn more about the app.
Steps to Activate Office in Windows
- Start the application on your system.
- Now, go through the license agreement page.
- Comply to the terms.
- Your Office application will activate.
Steps to Install Office in Mac
Follow the steps below to install the Office app on a Mac device.
- Search for the Office file in the ”Downloads” folder.
- Open the file.
- You can start the installation by tapping on the ”Continue” option.
- Now read the License Agreement and tap on ”Agree.”
- Select the installation mode and continue.
- Tap the ”Install” option.
- The next window will ask for your Mac administrator login password.
- Tap on the ”Install Software.”
- Your installation will successfully take place.
Steps to Activate Office in Mac
Activation in Mac is quite different from Windows. Here are the steps:
- Open the launchpad to see the list of apps.
- Look for the Microsoft word in the list.
- A new dialog box with the message ”What’s New” will appear.
- Now, select the option ”Get Started.”
- Sign In by entering your password on the next page.
- Activation will begin.